Thursday, March 25, 2010

What am I reading?

Right now, I'm not reading much except random books I find on my friends' book shelves. It definitely depends on the major of my friends though. So far, I'm reading this book called Confessions of an Economic Hit Man because my best friend is majoring in International Business.

But before foraging my friends' bookshelves I read a few books that have been turned into movies such as Angels and Demons, The Devil Wears Prada, and the Lovely Bones. I wanted to see if the movie adaptation did the book justice. I have yet to see the Lovely Bones but The Devil Wears Prada book is so much more detailed than the movie. The movie was just a nice clear version of the book, but if you love fashion, then you should read The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger; it's addicting.

I wish I could read more, but I probably will over the break because I can actually check out books from my library whereas at school...it's a pick up system. Kind of weird..and not that great.

No comments:

Post a Comment